Tuesday, October 24, 2017
South Burlington, VT
Train the Trainer part 2: The Techniques of a Successful Trainer
Holiday Inn - Burlington1068 Williston Road South Burlington, VT 05403
Join BNI for the latest edition of "The Business Experience series - a monthly opportunity to hone your business and networking skills.
As professionals, we are constantly training:
- our clients
- our employees and coworkers
- and many others through presentations
To be a successful trainer, it is crucial have the knowledge and skills necessary to get your information across to your listeners. For a trainer, this means:
- understanding how to use presentation software such as PowerPoint
- learning how your movement, body language, and voice affects the learner
- gaining skills to create interactive and pertinent supporting materials (such as handouts and manuals)
- understanding the parts that make up a successful training.
Spend 2 hours with Executive Director of BNI Vermont, Vickie Wacek, and Leadership Mentor with The Presence Point, LLC, Sarah Lipton, to learn skills and gain insight into how to make the most out of your training opportunities.